Frosted Orange Gloss. 1.5 fl. oz. (45ml) bottle. Transparent water based paints for glass. Gloss or frosted appearance. Bake at 325 degrees F (160 degrees C) in domestic oven. Appearance of body-dyed glass. Resistance to dishwashing after baking. Excellent lightfastness.
* Range: 30 liquid colors ready for use. Can mix together - 10 Relief Outliners in tube, 10 Reliefs in tube with nozzle, 18 fine felt tips. Associated auxiliary products; thinner, mediums, etc.
* Colors: Available in gloss or frosted version. All colors are exceptionally transparent and bright.
* Thinner: Vitrea 160 Thinner.
Cleaning the brushed: Use soapy water.
* Drying: Tack-free in a few minutes. Fully dry minimum of 24 hours.
* Baking all colors in the range: 40 minutes at 325 degree F (160 degree C) in domestic oven after minimum of 24 hours drying.
* Caring for all colors in the range: Remarkable resistance to normal solvents, detergents and dishwasher.
* Storage: Store the felt tips flat.